Box Office & Ticket Information
Oahu: March 31st – April 9th, 2017
Box Office and Ticket Information
Tickets and flash passes can be purchased at the HIFF Box Office or online.
BOX OFFICE OPENS: March 17th at 2pm
Box Office Hours *2:00PM – 6:00 PM Closed on Sunday
HIFF PRESALES Box Office: March 17th – March 30th
680 Iwilei Road, Suite 100
Honolulu, HI 96817
HIFF Box Office: March 31st – April 9th *60 minutes before the first screening until 15 minutes after the last screening begins
Regal Dole Cannery Stadium 18 & IMAX Foyer
735 Iwilei Road
Honolulu, Hawaii 96817
Ticket Prices (Including Opening | Centerpiece | Closing Films)
$10.00 HIFF Member Tickets
$12.00 Senior, Military, Student
$14.00 General Admission
Service fee per ticket
No fee for online purchases for HIFF Members
$1.50 for online purchases
$1.00 for box office purchases
HIFF FLASH PASS — The HIFF Flash Pass allows the movie lover to watch unlimited films with no tickets required and priority seating over the HIFF Member line. Visit or call the HIFF Box Office for more information. Seating is based on availability and is on a first come first serve basis.
Flash Pass Prices
$200 Pre-sale | $250 on-site during Festival for HIFF Members
$250Pre-sale | $300 on-site during Festival General Public
Purchase Flash Pass HERE today!
All major credit cards
Check (Please make check payable to Hawaii International Film Festival)
Will Call – All customers will have the option of picking up their tickets at the HIFF Box Office.
Print from home – For the ultimate in convenience, purchase your tickets online and print them from home.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON TICKETS.
Ticket exchanges must be made no later than 1 day before the screening.
A $2.00* service fee is charged per ticket.*waived for members
Expired and day of tickets will not be exchanged.
If a screening is rescheduled or cancelled, patrons can exchange tickets for either a film playing that day or a ticket for the rescheduled date.
Free Screenings & Events – Seating is based on a first come first served basis.
Vouchers must be redeemed in person at the box office for tickets; they are not accepted for film admittance and tickets are subject to availability.
WHERE DOES ALL OF THIS HAPPEN?
The Regal Dole Cannery Stadium 18 & IMAX serves as the main hub of the Hawaii International Film Festival. All screenings will take place here this festival.
Oahu Screenings Event layout
Theatre Policy & Admittance
- To enter a screening, stand in the appropriate line that is indicated on your ticket AT LEAST 30 MINUTES prior to a film’s show time
- Tickets must be scanned before entry to the theater and must display a validating stamp before entry to the theater is allowed. No patrons will be granted admittance to the theater without a stamped ticket from the line.
- Flash passes do not guarantee seats if a screening is Rush.
- People with disabilities should notify the lobby door attendant if you are unable to stand for long periods.
- Sitting on the steps inside the theater is strictly prohibited.
Standby Line (Rush)
- When all tickets for a screening have been distributed, standby lines are formed 1 hour prior to show time.
- 5 minutes before screening begins, tickets for empty seats become available to the standby line on a “first come, first served” basis for $10 per ticket (cash only)
- Standby tickets tend to be in the first two rows; refunds will not be given for undesirable seats.