Creative Lab Broadband Accelerator Submissions
Before you fill out this form, please gather the following material:
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume/Bio: This document should give a thorough understanding of the applicant’s education, career, and major accomplishments.
- A two-page synopsis of the project that participants are choosing to bring into the HIFF Creative Lab Broadband Accelerator.
- A copy of the script of the project that participants are choosing to bring into the HIFF Creative Lab Broadband Accelerator.
- Links to produced works that may be viewed online.
- Participants must submit proof of WGA script registration or copyright registration for their material. Material may be registered at www.wga.org or www.copyright.gov.
Please be advised that all material should be submitted in PDF format. Any material that is submitted which does not follow proper format and/or contains an unacceptable number of typographical errors will be automatically rejected.
There is no fee to apply for the HIFF Creative Lab Broadband Accelerator program.
The deadline to apply for the HIFF Creative Lab Broadband Accelerator program is October 1, 2013 at 5:00PM HST.
We’re sorry, but the deadline has passed and now applications are closed for this program.
For any questions, comments and/or concerns, please contact HIFF Creative Lab Broadband Accelerator Director Michael Andres Palmieri via email – email@example.com.